A great customer experience is everything.
Creating brand loyalty in today's computerized world requires excellence and speed at every step of the automotive customer lifecycle, from first contact to repurchasing. If your dealership can't keep pace, we can guide you through a digital transformation to streamline your operations.
We provide a comprehensive and tailored solutions suite that converts manual tasks and face-to-face interactions to the digital applications you need to create a fantastic customer journey.
If your dealership isn’t capitalizing on video content, you should be. Not only is video one of the most popular types of content consumed online, it’s also the type of content many platforms prioritize in their algorithms—meaning better organic reach than other content types.
To help your store make the most of this captivating marketing content, we’ve compiled some of the key video marketing tips and best practices to bring your video strategy into focus.
Does Your Video Marketing Strategy Need More Action?
Getting Started in Video Marketing
As you formulate your video marketing action plan, here are some of the top tips and best practices to keep in mind:
- Focus on your target audience. Who are you trying to reach with your videos? Once you know your target audience, you can create content that is relevant and appealing to them. For example, if you’re targeting young families, you might create videos about safety features or car maintenance.
- Plan for the end platform. If you’re posting on YouTube, film in landscape mode, but use portrait mode for Instagram. Be aware of the maximum file size and video length for the intended platform.
- Create high-quality videos. This is essential for any type of video marketing, but it’s especially important for auto dealerships. While you don’t need to spend a fortune on camera equipment and lighting, a simple tripod and a few lights will help make your videos look professional.
- Optimize and promote your videos. Use relevant keywords in your video titles, descriptions, and tags to help customers find your videos online. Be sure to promote them on your dealership blog, social media channels, and email newsletter.
Ways to Maximize Your Dealership’s Video Content
Your dealership has several opportunities to intrigue, engage, and capture interest with video content. Here are a few ideas to explore:
- Vehicle spotlights: Create videos that highlight the features and benefits of new or pre-owned vehicles. Focus on the things that are most important to your target audience, or consider capturing a virtual test-drive.
- Customer testimonials: Customer testimonials are a great way to build trust and credibility with potential customers. Capture videos that feature your customers talking about their positive experiences with your dealership.
- Behind-the-scenes videos: Give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at your dealership and your team to help to create a more personal connection with potential customers while establishing more trustworthiness and transparency.
- Educational videos: Teach potential customers about your car-buying process, routine car maintenance, or dealership amenities to help establish your store as the spot to get expert information.
- Virtual sales experience: Use social media video to introduce your sales staff, answer common questions, and give viewers a virtual tour of your dealership or showroom. This can help to streamline the sales process and make it easier for potential customers to make the decision to purchase or lease from your store.
Partner with Our Experts to Build a Winning Video Strategy
Creating an impactful dealership video marketing strategy requires smart planning, executing, and optimizing. If you’re wondering how to make the most of this digital marketing content, our pros can help you get results. To explore all our video marketing solutions, contact us today.
All | February 08, 2024