A great customer experience is everything.
Creating brand loyalty in today's computerized world requires excellence and speed at every step of the automotive customer lifecycle, from first contact to repurchasing. If your dealership can't keep pace, we can guide you through a digital transformation to streamline your operations.
We provide a comprehensive and tailored solutions suite that converts manual tasks and face-to-face interactions to the digital applications you need to create a fantastic customer journey.
With the advanced digital media options available to dealers, such as email, social media, SMS messaging, and more, you might think that phone calls are an outdated form of communication with your customers. But in reality, recent studies have discovered the opposite: Not only do prospective car buyers contact a dealer by phone, sales calls actually convert to purchases four times more than emails on average. That’s some serious revenue!
What makes the difference in an effective call center campaign? Here are a few elements to integrate into your multi-channel marketing calls to help create an exceptional campaign, capture more customers, and close more deals.
Does Your Omni-Channel Marketing Include Captivating Calls?
How to Supercharge Your Call Center Marketing Strategy
You only have seconds to grab your customer’s attention, so the marketing strategy for your call center campaigns should be prepared, targeted, and aligned with your goals.
- Target the right audience. Not all leads are created equal. Make sure your call center agents are targeting the right people with the right messages. This could involve segmenting your leads by demographics, interests, or purchase intent.
- Use a personalized approach. A successful customer communication strategy includes personalization. People are more likely to respond to a call if they feel like the agent is talking to them specifically. Use the caller’s name, ask questions about their needs, and tailor the conversation to their individual situation.
- Be prepared. Your call center agents should be well-versed in your products and services, as well as the latest sales and marketing strategies. They should also be familiar with your dealership’s CRM so they can quickly access customer information, as well as have a live and voicemail script ready.
- Have a clear call-to-action. What do you want the customer to do after the call? Make sure your agents are clear about the next steps, whether it’s scheduling a test-drive, booking a service appointment, or making a purchase.
- Take your omni-channel marketing further. Be sure to align your call center campaigns with your other marketing campaigns, from email to social media to SMS messaging, to increase visibility and establish consistent customer communication.
- Measure your results. One of a dealership’s customer service mistakes is not utilizing data properly. It’s important to track the results of your call center campaigns so you can see what’s working and what’s not. This information can help you improve your campaigns over time and get the most out of your investment.
Benefits of an Effective Call Center Campaign
Leveraging call center campaigns isn’t only for capturing more vehicle sales or service appointments. Here are some of the reasons why a call center investment is worth it:
- Collecting deeper customer info. Having conversations with your current and prospective customers allows you to discover their pain points, desires, and needs. This helps you build trust with your customers and provides valuable insight that will help better your customer service.
- Building brand awareness. Effective customer calls provide an opportunity to stay top-of-mind with current customers as well as establish a positive brand image with prospective customers.
- Updating your CRM. Your CRM database is essential to your growth, and your call center campaign allows you to check in with your customers and confirm that their contact information is up-to-date.
- Generating leads. While some of your multi-channel marketing may be seen by a wide audience, your call center campaigns can build relationships and rapport through tailored live and voicemail scripts.
Make the Call for the Right Solution
Leave the robotic voice calls to your competitors. Your customers will love the personalization of a live call or voicemail, leading to happier customers, more sales and service appointments, and higher ROI. Affinitiv Call Center can help get your dealership there. Contact us today for your live demo.
All | September 19, 2023