A great customer experience is everything.
Creating brand loyalty in today's computerized world requires excellence and speed at every step of the automotive customer lifecycle, from first contact to repurchasing. If your dealership can't keep pace, we can guide you through a digital transformation to streamline your operations.
We provide a comprehensive and tailored solutions suite that converts manual tasks and face-to-face interactions to the digital applications you need to create a fantastic customer journey.
Do you know how your store’s marketing plan is performing? Your Performance Manager has the insight you need to drive overall marketing success with the Dealer Performance Report. Understanding your current performance metrics as well as your previous stats allows you to use that insight to plan for the next month, quarter, and year. The Dealer Performance Report shows your year-over-year marketing performance, making it easy to discover actionable data you can profit from.
The report gives you a high-level overview of all marketing campaigns and trigger communications sent by your dealership, with metrics on deals and repair order dollars generated, open and click-through rates, top-performing campaigns, and more.
Here are a few of the sections covered by the Dealer Performance Report.
- Results by Sales/Service Trigger: These two charts show you the deal counts for each sales trigger and the repair order dollars for each service trigger sent. They include both the current and prior period’s results for quick side-by-side comparison.
- Sales/Service Trigger Usage: Gain a bird’s-eye view of which sales or service triggers you’ve sent, the date last sent, and the numbers by channel (email, mail, phone, SMS, and BDC).
- Sales/Service Trigger Coupons: Easily keep track of which coupons you’ve used in which triggers with this chart.
- Top Campaigns for Sales/Service: These two sections display your top-performing campaigns, including the deal counts for the sales campaigns and the repair order dollars for the service campaigns.
- Email Engagement Summary: This chart shows you the number of emails sent, open rate, click-through rate, and opt-out rate for your service triggers, sales triggers, and campaigns.
Your Performance Manager is equipped with the expertise to ensure that you know exactly how your marketing plan is performing and is more than happy to help your store nail down a marketing strategy that works for you. Ask your Performance Manager to review this report with you. They’ll go over your performance metrics and work with you to identify strong points to promote as well as areas that need improvement.
Ready to build your battle plan for the most profit? Take advantage of the valuable insights contained in the Dealer Performance Report to boost your business and make the most of your marketing campaigns. For more information about this report, or for any other assistance, please reach out to your Performance Manager.
Customer Only | January 10, 2019