A great customer experience is everything.
Creating brand loyalty in today's computerized world requires excellence and speed at every step of the automotive customer lifecycle, from first contact to repurchasing. If your dealership can't keep pace, we can guide you through a digital transformation to streamline your operations.
We provide a comprehensive and tailored solutions suite that converts manual tasks and face-to-face interactions to the digital applications you need to create a fantastic customer journey.
Many dealership Facebook pages could be more compelling. They are often bland, offer unengaging content, and do not keep the audience in mind. As a result, they attract minimal attention and create almost no neighborhood awareness.
However, social media channels can make fantastic tools to increase brand awareness and showroom traffic if designed to compel potential customers to engage and act.
This article outlines five steps to creating more powerful dealership Facebook pages and broadening customer reach.
Creating the Best Dealership Facebook Pages: 5 Steps
1. Set a Goal
When creating a Facebook campaign, dealers should select the appropriate target, typically raising VDPs (vehicle display pageviews) or brand awareness. These goals will correspond to three buyer’s journey phases as follows:
Contained within these buckets are more precise objectives, including the following:
- Video views
- Page follows
- Store visits
Facebook’s algorithm will adjust how ads are optimized based on content choices and help dealerships achieve their goals. Additionally, this will enable dealers to watch the metrics most important to their campaign to ensure they stay on course.
2. Create a schedule
On any social media platform, consistency is crucial. The more a dealer posts, the more likely that material will appear in followers’ feeds, increasing the likelihood that those readers will interact with the dealership.
However, keeping an engaged audience requires a posting cadence, which dealers can create via a calendar that outlines when (and what content type) to post.
To schedule Facebook posts and complete a social media calendar in advance, dealers might consider the following steps:
- Choose a scheduling platform
- Select the various content types (discussed below)
- Build out the posting schedule
- Include a content creation deadline (perhaps two days before posting) to avoid last-minute snafus
3. Explore Multiple Content Types
Dealers should experiment with various content types to figure out what resonates most with the target audience, including the following:
- Videos. Provide the audience with a virtual showroom tour and sneak peek of select vehicles on the lot.
- Informative posts. Dealers can share pertinent information directly with potential buyers, such as sales, service specials, and new inventory.
- Images. Colorful visuals are a terrific way to capture a visitor’s attention.
- Success stories. Consumers in all industries take an interest in reading about positive outcomes for customers.
A combination of all the above may work best in different situations – making use of a posting calendar, as described above, crucial to executing a plan effectively.
4. Understand Facebook’s Ad Guidelines
Dealers must follow Facebook’s image and video guidelines and recommendations to ensure proper and practical ad publishing.
For example, some image recommendations are as follows:
- Design. JPG or PNG file types, a ratio of 1.91: to 1:1, and a resolution of at least 1080×1080 pixels.
- Text. A primary text of 125 characters, a headline of 27 characters, and a description of 27 characters.
- Technical Requirements. Maximum file size of 30MB, minimum height and width of 600 pixels, and aspect ratio tolerance of 3%.
Along with the ad, Facebook will check the landing page to ensure it functions appropriately and complies with its regulations. Dealers should meet these requirements so long as they provide correct information, including an accurate inventory listing.
5. Ask for User-Generated Content
User-generated content is anything a customer produces for the dealership’s Facebook page, including reviews, videos, and pictures.
Dealers can encourage satisfied customers to comment on pages related to services they received, such as a great car buying experience, satisfactory repair, or regular maintenance. They might also ask them to send a snapshot of their dealership review or visit the showroom to record a video testimonial. Dealers might incentivize customers to share their experiences by offering a free oil change or tire rotation in return.
Dealers can gather this content to share on the Facebook page to supply social proof and increase trust.
Making the Most of Dealership Facebook Pages Requires the Best Software
Dealership Facebook pages can increase awareness, attract new customers, and strengthen brand loyalty. They also give dealerships a human touch and encourage people to follow your page even if they don’t need a new car immediately.
However, social media advertising is only as effective as the strategies you leverage – including those discussed above – and the digital solutions provider you partner with to help drive better results.
Contact us today and discover how Affinitiv’s Audience Activator can help you leverage more effective dealership Facebook pages that generate brand awareness and attract more customers.
All | September 19, 2023