A great customer experience is everything.
Creating brand loyalty in today's computerized world requires excellence and speed at every step of the automotive customer lifecycle, from first contact to repurchasing. If your dealership can't keep pace, we can guide you through a digital transformation to streamline your operations.
We provide a comprehensive and tailored solutions suite that converts manual tasks and face-to-face interactions to the digital applications you need to create a fantastic customer journey.
The recreational vehicle industry has recently enjoyed historical nationwide growth as more Americans spend their leisure time taking road trips and exploring the great outdoors in RVs.
Numerous studies on current business activity and evolving consumer habits indicate that sales will continue to rise, and the buyer age range will expand further. These forecasts suggest that the industry will experience an influx of first-time buyers and existing owners trading older RV models for the latest and greatest.
However, this impending surge necessitates automotive and RV dealer software, like Affinitiv’s XRM/CRM platform, that helps dealerships keep up with demand and distance themselves from the local competition in today’s fast-paced and tech-heavy world.
Benefits of Leveraging the Best RV Dealer Software
The RV industry has a $140 billion impact on the U.S. economy, a 23% increase in output since 2020. This contribution also includes:
- 680,000 jobs
- $48 billion in wages
- $13.6 billion in federal, state, and local taxes
The market is booming, and cash flow is high. However, sudden high-demand operations can quickly find themselves short on resources. While this might require hiring more sales reps, the latest RV dealer software is also critical.
Dealers need digital solutions that scale and manage a growing target audience. Those solutions should provide services offered by our XRM product, which include but are not limited to:
- Lead management task consolidation. RV dealers must design innovative strategies for effectively engaging leads to boost conversion rates and profits. However, the workforce has limited capacity, and efficiency becomes critical. A platform that consolidates tasks and streamlines the lead management process is vital to capturing an expanding would-be customer base.
- Automated customer follow-ups. Leverages CRM tools to learn more about potential customer wants and needs by tracking their activity on the dealer website, particularly their inventory searchers. Dealers can then use email automation to send advertisements and other relevant information to those leads who meet specific criteria.
- Appointment management. Keeping lead appointments is critical to gaining new customers. Ensure that sales departments leverage the software that accurately sets all daily, weekly, and monthly appointments and provides a mechanism for sending reminders.
- Showroom activity tracking. Successful dealers of all vehicles still rely heavily on foot traffic in their showrooms. They can better understand happenings farther up the sales funnel by using the right digital tool to analyze that showroom data and identify what in-person visitors want.
Digital solutions that offer these features can be critical to getting the most out of customer communications and maximizing quality lead follow-ups.
“XRM has allowed us to manage and communicate with our customers efficiently and professionally. It provides a great way to track and respond to leads, email, and text messages in one platform, allowing our communication to stay relevant to our customers’ shopping or delivered status.”– Steve Fretz, President, Fretz RV
You Need RV Software That Keeps Up with Demand
RV traveling is and will remain an attractive vacation option for consumers looking to explore the open road. The industry is currently moving at a breakneck speed, and the resulting opportunities for dealership growth are there for the taking.
However, you need the best automotive and RV dealer software to manage that ongoing demand by tracking consumer data, following up with the right leads, and streamlining your sales operation, converting more high-quality prospects to active customers.
Contact us today and discover how Affinitiv XRM’s data-driven solutions can help your dealership collect and analyze the data that enables you to track the leads that drive more sales and boost revenue.
All | September 26, 2022