Recently, we gave you an in-depth look at our upcoming Customer Info and Vehicle Inventory pages in AutoLoop XRM™—and we’re pleased to say that these robust new pages are now available! For a quick recap on these pages and their unique new features, take a look below.
Explore all vital customer information in one place with the new Customer Info page
A wealth of your customer’s most important details to your business are included within this page:
- Find all basic customer info from the Customer section, including scanned documents and driver’s license photo.
- Quickly view contact preferences, assigned BDC agents, and salesperson from the Contact section.
- See pending actions for a customer, such as phone and email follow-up, appointments, and more, and complete customer events right from the Open Actions section.
- Dive in to a customer’s relationship with your dealership via the Event History section.
- Explore all vehicles associated with a customer from the Garage section.
And even complete follow-up from the Forward Action Button at the bottom right—from here, you can edit the Results-Based Follow-Up schedule, pull credit, audit, print event history, and more! Plus, with a single click, you can open a showroom event for a customer.
See your opportunities and customize your view with the new Vehicle Inventory page.
Instantly know what’s on your lot—this page includes all the inventory information you need to close more deals, faster:
- From the Opportunities tab, easily search your database to find and match interested customers to in-stock vehicles. Plus, market specific vehicles in your inventory to multiple customers with a single email campaign.
- See the number of leads and deals for a specific vehicle with the Show Leads/Deals toggle.
- Select all inventory, refresh your list, and reorder or remove columns to customize your view via the Options bar.
- Sort your inventory in ascending or descending order by stock number, exterior color, days on your lot, number of leads/deals, listed price, and more – every column can be sorted to fit your needs.
- Filter your inventory by a searched keyword, physical location, type, mileage, and price range.
Plus, view Details, Leads, History, Services, and Images for each vehicle by selecting the desired tab for each! For assistance utilizing these two new pages, please reach out to your Performance Manager.
Customer Only | January 10, 2019