Book’s appointment ledger lets you locate, manage and track customer appointments easily and efficiently. Once you’re familiar with the basics of the appointment ledger, you can take advantage of its many filters to customize your view based on the data you’re looking for.
To apply a filter to your ledger, simply click on the one you’d like and your ledger will automatically populate your requested data.
- Team – the team you’d like to view appointments for; available via drop-down menu.
- Advisor – the advisor you’d like to view appointments for; available via drop-down menu.
- Scheduled – confirmed appointments scheduled.
- No Show – appointments customers have missed without contacting your dealership.
- Open RO – appointments that currently have an RO open; mid-progress appointments.
- Complete – appointments successfully completed.
- Walk Ins – appointments not scheduled, but anticipated per customer walk-in.
- Available – appointments currently available, despite your max daily shop capacity.
- Carry-Overs – appointments that took longer than one day to complete; mid-progress appointments.
- Waiting at Dealership – appointments with customers waiting at the dealership for their vehicle service to be completed. To de-select, click the left-facing arrow in the top right corner of your ledger.
- Shuttle Transportation – appointments with customers that require shuttle transportation while their vehicle is being serviced. To de-select, click the left-facing arrow in the top right corner of your ledger.
- Rental Car – appointments with customers that require a rental car while their vehicle is being serviced. To de-select, click the left-facing arrow in the top right corner of your ledger.
For questions or assistance using filters with your appointment ledger via AutoLoop Book, please reach out to your dedicated Performance Manager.
Customer Only | January 10, 2019