Maximize insights into your day-to-day operations at a glance with four new widgets now available for the Essentials dashboard. Without having to sort through reports or different screens, you can easily track your store’s progress in lead generation, 30-day reach, vehicle loyalty and repurchase loyalty, right from login. Read on for details.
A little competition promotes more sales! With this widget, you can view lease conversion stats from the last 30 days for your dealership and group hierarchy. See how your store stacks up against your group or region, with percentages displayed for the current month’s lease conversions.
Gain valuable insight into your marketing efforts and make sure everyone in your database is being reached. This widget shows your dealership’s notification reach for the last 30 days. Take a look at the percentage of customers reached through different channels, such as email, mail and phone, and how they compare with each other. A graph displays the percentage of your database being reached, along with the amount of increase or decrease compared to the previous month.
How loyal are your customers? Monitor the retention of your sales and service customers with this widget. The 12-month retention percentage is calculated using transactions—whether a deal or RO—associated with a customer’s VIN. Other insights shown on this widget include:
- “Days to Retain”: an average of the number of days between the last visit and return visit is displayed here.
- “Visits Per Vehicle”: this is the total visits (deals and ROs) per vehicle in a 365-day retention period.
- “RO$ Per Visit”: this shows the total RO dollars divided by the total visits in a 365-day retention period.
Monitor how many of your customers are returning to your dealership for repurchase with this widget. The 5-year repurchase rate is calculated using deals associated with a customer’s VIN in a 5-year period. More information you’ll see on this widget includes:
- “Days to Repurchase”: this is the average number of days between the last deal and the repurchase deal.
- “Deals Per Customer”: the total number of deals divided by the total number of customers is displayed here.
- “Gross Per Purchase”: here you can view the total repurchase deal profit divided by the total number of deals.
For more information on these widgets or how to use them to track your progress, please reach out to your Performance Manager.
Customer Only | January 10, 2019