Advisors know that every step saved during the service journey can result in multiple benefits for both employees and customers: ensuring a smoother, more efficient process translates into more efficiency throughout the shop, more time to spend with customers, a higher CSI and better experience overall.
With its latest addition to an ever-growing list of third-party integrations – such as recall and tire alert notifications and more – SmartLane™ offers yet another timesaver: dealers using Dealertrack, ADAM and Autosoft can now create ROs directly from SmartLane during check-in. Advisors no longer need to make multiple trips from the service lane to the office computer to log in to the DMS and create the RO; instead, they can generate an RO instantly on their tablets without ever leaving the customer’s vehicle.
SmartLane Makes it a Snap
The process couldn’t be easier:
- Advisors select the customer for whom the RO is needed and complete the usual check-in procedure
- Advisors then perform the vehicle walkaround, noting any new damage to the vehicle since the customer’s last visit and attaching photos within SmartLane
- Advisors complete the guided multi-point inspection process in SmartLane and select services approved by the customer
- Advisors select any additional services to be performed
- When selected, the “Create an RO” toggle on the Summary page instantly triggers RO completion within the DMS; advisors can then input an email address to receive a summary of the check-in
Confirm RO Creation in Book™
Because SmartLane is completely integrated with all other AutoLoop products, any new ROs created are immediately registered in Book’s appointment ledger along with all services scheduled to be performed and an individual RO number for tracking.
See how easy it is to expedite service and increase efficiency with all SmartLane’s user-friendly features. For more information, please reach out to your Performance Manager.
Customer Only | January 10, 2019