Instantly view all the customer info you need with ease: the new Quote Customer Details page delivers in-depth data with a click. And with user-friendly navigation and added targeting features, users are now able to access several different functionalities from one single source.
Viewing a Customer’s Profile
The newly redesigned Customer Details page was configured to provide important customer info in an easy-to-read format – giving users the most critical data at a glance. Once the new Customer Details page is opened, the Profile tab will populate by default.
On the left side of the page, you’ll see key contact info, plus the customer’s status and assigned salesperson. Take action by adding a note, exporting the customer to your CRM, or printing a handout/lead sheet without switching interfaces.
The right side of the page will display the most recent customer quote with the quote’s expiration date. Promptly view details on the vehicles quoted and traded – plus see their warranties and “last serviced” information. You’ll notice that verified details will populate with green check marks beside them. And for information that is unavailable, or for customers that do not have items such as extended warranties, the text will instead populate in red.
To view all customer quotes, purchase details, service history, logged communications and notes, switch between the tabs for your desired data.
Accessing the Customer Details Page
With more information compiled into one page, users may now also access this information from several different sources:
- Quote Alert Emails – users sent a Quote alert email will be presented with a link to the Customer Details page when they are notified that the customer has expressed interest in a quote sent via mail or email.
- Filters – once the View Results button is clicked and a list has been built, users can click on any customer name to view their details page.
- Salesperson Dashboard – if a customer’s name is clicked within the Daily Tasks section, the user is redirected to the customer’s details.
- Sales and Service Ledgers – similar to the salesperson dashboard, users simply need to click on the customer’s name to see the drill-down.
- Sales and Usage Report or Service Lane Performance Report – towards the bottom of each report, a hyperlinked list of customers will populate. Users may click on the hyperlinked name to pull up their details.
For more information on the Customer Details page, please reach out to your Performance Manager.
Customer Only | January 10, 2019